Welcome to my gallery

Art, as far as it is able, follows nature, as a pupil imitates his master; thus your art must be, as it were, God's grandchild. ~ Dante


Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Work

I have three new works in oil which are currently part of The Arts Council of Southwestern Indiana's Regional Arts exhibition. The public is invited to the opening reception on:

Thursday, January 14, 2010
 4 - 6 p.m. (CST)
The Bower-Suhrheinrich Foundation Gallery
318 Main Street
Evansville, Indiana

This unique exhibition features 14 regional artists who work in a variety of genres and have selected works to showcase an extensive range of subject matter. The artwork will be on display through February 18, 2010.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Betsy, on the exhibition! Wish I could make it to your opening, but I already have something scheduled. Glad you're blogging now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristi. Yes, I would say you have 'something scheduled'!! Best wishes!! I will be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete